Tuesday 26 February 2013

Completing 7 yrs with RA

Email from Supervisor:
To: Rinith KT
Subject: RE: Completing 7 yrs with RA
Sent: Tuesday, 26 February, 2013

Rinith,

You have done exceptionally well since I have started working here. We have achieved significant milestones in last 5 years and you have played pivotal role in most of them. You're quick learner, sincere, hardworking and dependable which are very good qualities for an IT professional. I am absolutely confident that you will do well under the new leader. I will miss you all after June.
Best of luck

Umesh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email to Supervisor
From: Rinith KT
Sent: Tuesday, 26 February, 2013

There are some magical numbers in life to bestow upon and I surely consider completing another gracious milestone of  7 Years as RA Employee
I can keep writing this on-and-on, but let me pause and appreciate some good things that did happen:
  • Great Learning – I have said this to a number of my colleagues. The learning experience that I get just by being inside RA is a zillion!!! I learn from every single conversation that happen here. Connection with Microsoft at all innovative levels (GP, SharePoint, Cloud computing, HyperV, SQL Consolidation), other infrastructure support vendors AvePoint, Symantec, McAfee, VMWare,  Websense, Citrix, and so on, is so much fun. I don’t have words to express the same.
  • Great people and friends – I think this is the best of the best part. I have made exceptionally great friends in this journey of completing 7 years. Many inside the company with the interactions, and multiples of them outside the company too. Some of ex-colleagues still in constant touch with me across the globe.
  • Passion with mix-Community – IT community is endless which keeps on crawling ever since past 17 years of my entry to IT domain and is still going strong. I had also opportunities to share my tech expertise to other communities outside the company.
  • New Challenges everyday – It sometimes comes down to what I am doing new to keep my interest levels on the high. You will be surprised that, it is not the routine job functions that keep me busy but the new challenges to try and do something new for self and for the best interest of business continuity and projects in the sessions is what makes every day drive to the office exciting. It is not always that you get to do what you love, but find opportunity to explore and do your bit to learn what you love the most.
So, thank you once again for being an exemplary supervisor which I believe is the strongest pillar behind an employee’s success.

-Rinith

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
From: Rinith KT
Sent: Sunday, 26 February, 2012 17:15
To: IT-Group
Subject: completing 6 yrs with RA

Dears,
I would like to take this opportunity to talk about a great milestone here at RA today. Today, I complete 6 years of my journey at the RA. 2 years of a journey filled with stories of struggles from pillar-to-post, and thereafter success, fights, fun and joy with greater IT professionals of different calibres. This journey is made even more memorable because of the larger effort that each one of you put in here at work. I take pride in THANKING each and every one of you here for the continual support given to me. With the advent of this milestone in my life and with RA, I intend to extend myself as a ‘sailor’ and further dig & explore all the possible hidden treasures in me… neither boasting nor going more philosophical.. so, thank you all once again for the candy-coated smiles.
-Rinith

0 comments: